Thursday, March 15, 2007

As of 3/15/07, I still hate blowout haircuts

Yeah, that's right. They are still as ridiculous as they were the day I posted about them for the first time (over a year ago). I can't believe I still see these things around. All I can think of when I see someone with a blowout is "Was this person trying to go for the Sonic the Hedgehog look today?"

Check out the comments section of my previous post on blowouts: here is the link. The comments these guys leave (and continue to leave, I just got another one today) are so tremendously entertaining, I felt like I should share them with everyone.

Also, it's pretty hilarious that if you do a Google search for "blowout hairstyle," my previous blog about them is the third most popular search result. Yeah, I guess I'm pretty awesome.

Edit: The Google search is now #1! YES!

2 Comments:

At 3/20/2007 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd

 
At 9/18/2007 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo fuck u just bc u are a no pussy gettting bitch u have to say blowouts are gay just bc there the ones at a party while ur talking to a girl they come over with there blowouts and steal her from u so y dont u go to a place wherre they all have a blowouts and say it to them and no on the computer shows that ur a bitch iam irish and i have a fucking blowout there the best hair cut out so goto howard beach queens thats in new york and talk shit but if ur to pussy do it on here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home