Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Hilarity Ensues....I promise

I know I haven't posted anything on here in a while, and again I apologize, but I swear Chris and I actually are doing work for Hilarity Ensues. As you might notice, the message board is temporarily down as we re-configure the site. Chris has developed a really sweet look for the main page and we are working on various other aspects of development before we can officially "launch" the site.


I'll say it again: If you would like to be a contributing writer, columnist, blogger, photo/audio poster, or anything else you feel you might be able to contribute that is original and funny, let us know soon! You can e-mail me with any ideas or suggestions you might have at THIS NEW ADDRESS: bryanlewis@hilarityensues.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home