Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Good things to come soon

Well hey there. I know I haven't posted an entry in a long time. There really isn't a big mystery behind it. (a) I have been playing poker online for about 4 or 5 hours a day (b) I haven't had any ideas worth posting about lately and don't want to post just for the sake of having something here, and most importantly (c) I have been working on a new web site.

Some of you may have been to the message board that I run with a friend of mine at http://hilarityensues.to.md

I was talking to the guy I co-founded it with, Chris, and I mentioned the idea of turning it into an actual site, not just a message board. We're not sure exactly what kind of site it's going to be as of now, but it will be based around humor. The new domain we got for it is http://hilarityensues.net, but it won't actually be up for another couple weeks. For these next couple weeks I will be spending a lot of time preparing stuff for the site so don't expect any new entries unless something really awesome strikes me (unlikely).

If you think you have something to contribute to hilarityensues.net, Chris and I are currently taking ideas. It could really be almost anything: articles, funny pictures, links, a blog, music, etc...anything as long as it is ORIGINAL. If you feel like you have something creative that you want to share with the online world and would like a site to have it published on, contact us.

Send any ideas, questions, comments, hate mail, etc, to hilarityensues.net@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home