Saturday, February 25, 2006

More Fun With AudioBlogger

Preface:
This occurred a couple weeks ago at the end of a night of heavy drinking. Will and I had somehow strayed from the group, although I’m not really sure how that happened. We probably went to the bars or something. This five-part account begins at the bus stop as Will and I, plus a few other random people, are waiting for the last bus of the night to come take us back to campus. Enjoy.

Part I: Bus Station Action (2:56)
Listen for: slurred commentary about bus station; shouting to a girl who we thought we knew but it was not her; Will mocking a douchebag, followed by me calling him out; me being confused about recording.

this is an audio post - click to play


Part II: Who Doesn't Love The Doors? (4:51)
Listen for: meeting ScreamKid; Doors quotes, Doors "singing" by everyone in the immediate area; me continuing to be an idiot and not realizing that I can just stop recording at any time I please, not actually having to wait for the whole 5 minute maximum recording time; Me: "Give me the 5 minute warning...Shit, it's 5:16 what should I do?"

this is an audio post - click to play


Part III: Still Waiting for the Bus (2:01)
Listen for: complaints about waiting for the bus; a poorly-told Chuck Norris joke; me repeating things multiple times that probably don't even need to be said once; ScreamKid's re-appearance for a slurred batch of musical commentary.

this is an audio post - click to play


Part IV: [FINALLY] On the Way Home (2:11)
Listen for: me continuing to talk to everyone I see; Will’s lucky seat; Me: “You’re not going to strike up conversation?” Will: “What do you want me to say?” Me: “Just say 'Hey what's up baby?' ... I’ll get them to record on my audioblog.”; me being successful.

this is an audio post - click to play


Part V: The Nightcap (3:08)
Listen for: shameless self-promotion; way-too-elaborate “bros before hoes” rant by me, completely out of left field; the "Final Word," if you will, by Will and I; me being mysterious (there really was no story at the end).


this is an audio post - click to play


Sidenotes:
-90% of the people you hear on these recordings were total randoms.
-We waited at the bus stop for nearly 45 minutes before the bus came.
-For some reason, I thought I had an elaborate tale to tell in the last AudioBlog, but in reality, I just got off the bus, walked the wrong way because I wasn't paying attention to anything, and then upon realizing I wasn't going to my dorm, I turned around and walked home.

Let me know what you think about these AudioBlogs. Lame? Entertaining? Stupid? Comments of any nature are always welcome.

2 Comments:

At 2/27/2006 2:13 PM, Blogger Chris Burrows said...

Definitely entertaining. Post more of those.

 
At 2/28/2006 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

splendiferous

 

Post a Comment

<< Home