Wednesday, February 15, 2006

AudioBlogger Debut!

Alright, so it's not the amazing first post that I wanted. However, I did manage to successfully record myself and a couple of my friends on our walk home from the bars last night. It could be funny or stupid depending on if you know us or not (or whether or not you think drunken fools are funny). Anyway, a better one will come next time, I promise. This is only the beginning; think of it as a "testing 1 2 3!"



this is an audio post - click to play

3 Comments:

At 2/15/2006 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So funny man, I'm glad we can hear how drunk we were. Cause I dont remeber that much from that night. I WAS GONE

 
At 2/15/2006 1:09 PM, Blogger Chris Burrows said...

laiks;dnflisu;nsfdlkjsndmf;lm,sdf

 
At 2/20/2006 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i havent even heard it all yet, its on my computer but i've listened to 2 minutes of it, those 2 minutes where gold, i'll get on the other 3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home