Saturday, January 28, 2006

I Didn't Think I Needed Another Myspace Post

Edit: I was, by no means, sober when I posted this. I edited it a little bit for spelling, but other than that I left my raw assaults on the English language as is. Enjoy.

I didn't think that this needed to be addressed again. Keep in mind, I am posting this after being pulled over by the Oneonta Police for an attempted robbery (for which, for the record, neither my friends or I committed). Anyway, I am SO FUCKING SICK of seeing this Myspace bulletin that I want to make the person who sent it shit out a goat. Here's what I got in a Myspace bulletin today:

"I didn't write this but here ya go...

I fucking have to agree with all of you who say people are getting fake on here. So I gave in and let's see who really reposts this. This is a fucking test to see who's paying attention. It serves to eliminate people who are desperately trying to add 'friends' like its a popularity contest in High School. This is a fucking test to see how many people in my friends list actually pay attention to me. Copy and fucking repost in your own bulletin. Lets see who the true friends are and I think I know who you are.....and who are the fake fags who added me because they want to have alot of friends...or should i say...associates. Repost this if you are a friend.. if you don't, Fuck you and you get deleted.. Don't reply... just copy and paste this in a new bulletin as FUCK A FRIEND"

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!! FUCK OFF! Get a fucking life. If you posted this to me, PLEASE DELETE ME AS A FRIEND ON MYSPACE. It would really be embarassing for me to be recognized as someone who "associates" with you.

Honestly, I would give you a lot more credit for at least attempting to post something with ANY sort of insight, humor, clever wit, ANYTHING. STOP REPOSTING STUPID ASS BULLETINS!

3 Comments:

At 1/28/2006 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Agreed.

 
At 1/30/2006 3:11 PM, Blogger Will said...

See also...
http://imeanwhynot.blogspot.com/2005/12/wills-list-of-myspace-grievances.html

 
At 1/30/2006 8:58 PM, Blogger Bryan said...

Yeah, I posted a Myspace one quite a while back:

http://nothingstandardhere.blogspot.com/2005/12/myspace-morons.html

I didn't think I'd need to mention it again, but Myspace Morons are all too prevalent these days.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home