Tuesday, January 31, 2006

GTA San Andreas

If anyone has noticed my lack of being online all the time, it's because San Andreas has consumed just about every waking moment of my life outside of class and going out since I started playing it about a week ago. I can't even begin to describe how addicting it is; those of you who have played it can probably attest to it though.
And if you have called me, I'm not so addicted to this game that I can't answer calls; I'm not that bad. Actually, what happened is I broke my charger and I have been too lazy to go to the Verizon store to get a new one.
So until I beat this game, I will probably not be online a whole lot. I realize this fact breaks many hearts, but I'm sure you will all find some way to deal. I still have a few posts that I am working on that are too incomplete to post as of now. Hopefully they'll be up soon (wow, how many times have I said that already?). Also, I might be putting up a quote/credo of the day if I feel motivated enough. Chances are that will also not happen, so don't get your hopes up percentN. JayKay! LOL semicolon paranthesis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home