Sunday, January 08, 2006

Beans, Beans the Musical Fruit...

...the more you eat the more you toot...right? Wrong.

I'm convinced that beans have an undeserved reputation for producing flatulence. I'm not a bean connoisseur by any stretch of the imagination, but when I eat them I feel no differently than when I eat anything else. If anything, it only frustrates me because I don't get the resounding-echo-throughout-the-neighborhood type of farts that I had intended on letting out as a result of eating the beans. If anyone finds differently I'd be curious to hear.

What other food myths have people found to be true/false? Let me know.

2 Comments:

At 1/08/2006 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo man, try the one about eating pickles and ice cream will give u nightmares. Im curious myself.

 
At 1/09/2006 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you probably didnt eat enough

 

Post a Comment

<< Home