Tuesday, December 13, 2005

What would your last words be?

I wasn't passionate enough to feel strongly either way about Stanley "Tookie" Williams being executed. I'm sure everyone is at least somewhat familiar with the case by now. It has been all over the news lately. I don't know enough about the case to have an informed opinion on it, so I won't venture there. I don't even know how I feel for sure about the death penalty in general. What got me thinking is what my last words would be, were I confronted with certain death and given a chance to say them.

So I pose this question to you, readers: What would your last words be? Would they be serious? Insightful? Funny? Depressing? Would you say anything at all? Don't put yourself in Tookie Williams's situation; What would your own personal last words be? Post your answer(s) on the comments thread for this post. Whether I know you or not I will publish the comments.

4 Comments:

At 12/13/2005 8:34 AM, Blogger Paul said...

"FUCCCCCCCCCK DA BITCH!" (Ken Kesey, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest)

 
At 12/13/2005 11:19 AM, Blogger A Dust said...

My Last Words If I Were In Tookie's Shoes: Hold up! WTF!?!?! You can't kill me! I'm friggin' famous! Get Rev Jackson on the phone! Call Amnesty International! I didn't do it! Honest....it....wuz....a.l.l.....aaa ....h.u..ge mistaaaaaaaaake.....No..bel no.m...inee....(gurgle,gurgle).....

Damn! Hey, is it just me, or is it suddenly really friggin' hot in here?

- AD -

 
At 12/13/2005 10:31 PM, Blogger Chris Burrows said...

What's that smell?

 
At 12/18/2005 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck you dad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home