Friday, December 09, 2005

This is fucked up

Read this story:

Boy: Parents made me stay in 'box'

There are so many things just really fucked up about that article. It really makes me thankful to be me. As shitty as life can be, I am never in any sort of predicament like these kids are. Some people are just so fucked up; I don't even know another way to describe these parents. Making their kid write out the whole book of Deuteronomy? Are they serious? It figures that they'd be Bible-humpers. Oh well. Just thought I'd post this for anyone who might think their life is shitty. At least you don't live in a cage.

In completely unrelated news, Will has an awesome post about super powers that he just put up. Check dat shit out right chea.

3 Comments:

At 12/10/2005 10:49 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Agreed. Oh yes, and I like your last entry; especially the take bigger shits part.

 
At 12/11/2005 9:34 AM, Blogger Chris Burrows said...

I think it's pretty clear that CNN just made this article up.

 
At 12/12/2005 10:56 AM, Blogger Paul said...

You would say that Chris.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home