Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Et cetera

A couple updates:

- As you may or may not know, I am once again home in Ithaca for the semester break. It's been a slow few days thus far, aside from working. I do, however, have off until Saturday, so I am currently looking at an extended period of lounging and general slothing around the house (and maybe even outside the house if I feel ambitious). If anyone wants to join me on my quest to see as much live jazz music in town as possible over break, hit me up.

- It's hard to believe that Christmas is less than a week away. It seems to come faster with every passing year. I haven't bought anyone presents yet, and unless I'm related to you by blood, you probably shouldn't expect one. I'm just a great friend like that.

- During my last night at school before break, I successfully completed my first attempt at Edward 40 Hands. A great time was had by all, and I will have pictures to post soon.

- A while ago I posted articles that I was working on. Come to think of it, that was over Thanksgiving break. Damn, I really am lazy. Anyway, I am still working on those and I promise they will be up at some point in the near future.

- I hope everyone is having a great break so far. More to come on Nothing Standard Here very soon.

1 Comments:

At 12/20/2005 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

About damn time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home