Thursday, November 17, 2005

What?

Just a quick post because I thought this was funny. It is the lunch selection at one of the dining halls on campus (Wilsbach, for those of you at Oneonta). They usually have some sort of weird dish, so finding something bogus on the menu isn't an uncommon occurrence. The menu really caught my eye today though:

Lunch

Grill Special
Monte Carlo

Deli Special
Vegetables and Pesto Baguette

International
Asian Jazz Salad

Classics
Menu Posted Daily

Vegetarian
Manicotti with Sauce

Vegan
Vegetable and Tofu Stir Fry

What the fuck is ASIAN JAZZ SALAD? I can't even imagine. And Monte Carlo? "Last time I checked, that was a car, not a dish to serve hungry college students." -Will Kahn

Also, check out Chris's latest entry. It's really funny and worth reading.

1 Comments:

At 11/17/2005 6:50 PM, Blogger Chris Burrows said...

Asian Jazz Salad makes me giggle but according to my friend Google, The College of New Jersey and Marian College also serve this dish.

Which means absolutely nothing.

You should get it and report back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home