Monday, November 28, 2005

Lack of Entries, etc.

I apologize for the lack of entries lately. I was home for Thanksgiving and I had some pretty adventurous experiences. Aside from being a drunken fool, though, I actually worked on some writing, but there isn't anything complete enough to post as an entry. I've been working on some more extensive things; the recounting of my nights will only happen on an extremely limited basis from now on. I kind of realized that unless you were actually there, the stories are less than interesting.

Coming soon on Nothing Standard Here:
- Why Being a Broke College Student Doesn't Suck
- Jesus Saves?
- Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper and You
- Television Commercials (continued from my Myspace blog)
- Religion vs. Cults: A Compare/Contrast Essay
- Anything else you'd like to see written about - let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home