Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It Starts...

This is my first real entry as a blogspot blogger. The previous entries are from my Myspace blog, and I decided to post them here too because I like them. There will rarely, if ever, be so many posts in one day, I promise. I don't really have anything important to say right now so I won't bore you with trying to create a big-time first entry. It is Ladies' Night at The Rail tonight, though, which means that for $8 ($3 if I were a member of the female persuasion) I drink whatever I want until last call. I may or may not make a drunken post later on.

1 Comments:

At 11/09/2005 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bryan, youre a genius. just so you know, i pretty much laughed my ass off reading the pet peeves. kudos my friend, kudos.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home